This Page

has been moved to new address

These are the Days (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: These are the Days (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Mar 12, 2010

These are the Days (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


Our church has recently been experiencing such a beautiful move of God and we're bursting with anticipation for what God has in store for us. We're seeing the beginning of what Joel was talking about....

Joel 2: 28 “ And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

I'm so excited for what God is doing in our midst.
Oh truly!....These are the days.




Be blessed!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

That's great. Thanks for sharing

 
At March 13, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Peggy said...

Yes, these are the Days of Elijah!!! That is so great that your church is having a move of God's Spirit! praise the Lord! And I love Paul Wilbur's music! May you find this to be a year of the Lord's favor and jubilee! Perfect scripture verses!

Blessings Marina and thanks for the visit that energized me to visit today with enJOY your spirit filled choice!

 
At March 13, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Madonna said...

I love this song. We sing it at our song and I just absolutely love it.

 
At March 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Nel said...

I had never heard this before. Beautiful!

until next time... nel

 
At March 13, 2010 at 6:19 PM , Blogger annies home said...

I love this song it is one that we sing often at our church

 
At March 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM , Blogger LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Blessed be!

 
At March 13, 2010 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

That is a great song sung by Paul Wilbur. Blessings ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home