This Page

has been moved to new address

I will lift my voice (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I will lift my voice (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Mar 6, 2010

I will lift my voice (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

1 I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
(Psalm 9)



May His Joy bubble over over in your life this day and always and may your heart be filled His Praise.

Be Blessed!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Blogger giggling kids said...

Thanks for sharing! Please feel free to check out my TSMSS post!
http://gigglingkids.blogspot.com/2010/03/then-sings-my-soul-saturday.html

 
At March 7, 2010 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

Beautiful, Third Day is great! Blessings ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home