This Page

has been moved to new address

Beautiful Blogger Award

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Beautiful Blogger Award

Mar 23, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Mandy from Burkett Blessings sent me a wonderful gift to start the week yesterday- a 'Beautiful Blogger Award'. I'm so touched and grateful for the award. Do stop over to say hi to Mandy and her 2 precious little blessings. You must see how she has decorated her home with Scripture. Her mom's quilt is such an inspiration. There's lots more y'all...so hop on over to say hi and spend some time with her.

Now here's what I need to do since I've graciously accepted the award-
For the "Beautiful Blogger" award you need to thank and link to the person who gave you the award. Then pass this award to fantastic bloggers you've recently discovered. Contact the winning blogs and let them know they’ve won. Then, state 7 things about yourself.

On my recent trip to Disney for the Social Media Mom's Conference I met some awesome ladies. I wish I could list them all but for now let me highlight one Mommy in particular that I found so easy to talk to, share faith testimonies with and yap excitedly about our kids.

Allow me to introduce you to my new buddy in the Blogosphere....

Anitra from The Mama Zone
- A beautiful blogger in her own right and a blessing to those who know her. Her blog is filled with inspiration, insight, ideas, frugal tips, giveaways and more! Hop over to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure you won't leave without deciding to follow her posts!

And finally, here are 7 things you didn't know about me....
  1. I accepted the Lord into my life while in the 12th Grade, during a Celebrant Singers concert in Bangalore, India.
  2. I always prayed that God would bless me with a God fearing husband and one who knew how to cut a raw, whole chicken and other meats!!
  3. I do not know how to ride a bicycle. I attempted to learn to ride one when in my 1st year of graduate school. Lesson 1 ended with a gaping hole in my forehead that needed to be sutured up at the hospital. (Plus point was that Hubby was the friend my buddy called to take me to the hospital. Total God-incident....the rest, as they say, is history!)
  4. When I got married I could not cook to save my life. I have successfully managed to burn eggs and milk as well!! Thankfully Hubby could cook circles around me and by God's Grace I CAN cook a decent meal to feed my family today!
  5. I can play the piano, the recorder and the xylophone. (And really desire to learn to play the guitar)
  6. My tummy turns inside out on a Ferris Wheel, a Roller Coaster or Rides with heights. (I had my eyes closed the entire Soarin' ride at Epcot, Disney. Bunny girl on the other hand had her eyes wide opened and shrieked with excitement with every soar! Eek!!)
  7. It hurts me to buy an overpriced product at a store or online. I have this obsession, I think, to buy stuff frugally!

Thanks again Mandy for this award!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 6:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. This is perfect timing-I've been so burned out over my blog lately, so this is encouraging! Love your bike story, God really does work in mysterious ways :-) Thanks for the award!!!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous EG said...

Ahhhhhhhh I loved to read the 7 things that I DO know of you and have to smile to see the amazing progress you have made from a 'newbie' to a wonderful wife, amazing mother ..of course you always were a brilliant and loving daughter ...God bless you always and a big HUG for the award..

 
At March 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

You are so welcome! You have been such an inspiration and true blessing to me! I am grateful to have met you blogland! I loved your 7 things! I giggled when I read #6! I am terrified of those kinds of rides, too!

Thank you for your generosity and sweet spirit. You have an amazing ministry with your blog and are touching lives in so many ways!!

love,
~mandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home