This Page

has been moved to new address

My All in All. (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My All in All. (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Mar 20, 2010

My All in All. (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

(Psalm 18)
1 I will love You, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.



Be blessed in Him!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2010 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Lisa notes... said...

I never get tired of hearing or singing this song. Such a beautiful message.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home