This Page

has been moved to new address

Find us faithful (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Find us faithful (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Feb 27, 2010

Find us faithful (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

While looking for a song on God's faithfulness for today's 'TSMSS', I accidentally...actually no I don't believe it was an accident, it was a God-incident.... that I came across this soul stirring song by Steve Green.

It is my husband's and my heart desire that God find us faithful when He look at us, that Bunny girl and Bunny Boo will grow being encouraged by our faith and Christ in us. True we fall short so many times, but His Grace picks us up to stride forward in faith.

I pray that when the Lord looks down at your family too, He may find you faithful.



Be encouraged.

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 6:19 AM , Blogger gemini said...

Hello Marina,I have always love this song and been singing this for a while..God is ever faithful in our lives. Have an amazing day ahead.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home