This Page

has been moved to new address

Why I need a Bedroom Makeover...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Why I need a Bedroom Makeover...

Nov 3, 2009

Why I need a Bedroom Makeover...

I love the Twitter Mom's Forum ...Megan comes up with some great blogging contests and here's another one from Vision Bedding...."Why I Need A Bedroom Makeover..."

Now if I had to answer this in five words it would be simple....."We stay in an apartment".....case closed...winner awarded....Thank you, Thank you!!!

Anyone who has stayed in an apartment knows there is everything BUT space in the bedrooms and ours is.... well.....no exception. We've managed to squeeze in the bed, a dresser and fortunately ours miraculously has 2 cupboards...so half our stuff is hidden in there.

But seriously...

(Photo credits:Interbedchester, UK)

All I want for Christmas is this spacious bedroom...
This classy bedroom....yes my dream bedroom
Gee if I could only have this beautiful bedroom
Then I could wish you Merry Christmas
(Sing to the tune of All I want for Christmas)

Sigh...isn't that bedroom dreamy...it's simple and warm with the lovely brown shades. NOT at all cluttered and oooh the storage....I already know what I'd put where!!

Maybe I'd even get this yummy chocolate brown blanket from Vision Bedding to keep us nice and warm


Oh and I'd get a nice cozy reading chair to place on the side and don't you think 2 of these pillows would make my chair all the more comfy and totally tied in with my chocolate theme?


To personalize the room and really make it our own, I'd put up some wall art with family pictures, special moments and treasured memories on just one of the walls.

There....perfect...just the way I love it.....aaaah......how beautiful it is to dream!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At November 3, 2009 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

We finally moved about 6 months ago and I got a much larger bedroom! It's not quite clutter free - I don't think I can ever do that - but, I was able to head to JoAnn's and buy some blue/brown fabric and make a new duvet cover and curtains! Everything feels cozy and warm...not cramped and crowded like before!

Dreaming is fun...and I hope your dream bedroom comes true someday! :-)

 
At November 3, 2009 at 12:18 PM , Blogger lfhpueblo said...

That is a very beautiful bedroom. Not ours, I made awful choices when it came to the paint color and the fabric colors and textures. I flubbed it and the master bathroom too (which by the way the master bathroom is nothing grand, it's tiny, only one sink, toliet and shower).
I know people say paints not expensive, but I think it is at times, so we have to live with my mistakes for some times, until hubby agrees I can start over.

 
At November 3, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Grizzly Bear said...

Cute post! LOL..... good luck! I entered too rofl...... this one was a fun one dont' you think. ! Oh man the selections and choices wow!

have a great day.

grissell
www.stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com

 
At November 4, 2009 at 12:27 AM , Blogger Lisa B. said...

I can totally relate!! My husband is self-employed, and I (yes, me :) decided that he should have the Master bedroom so that he would have a more spacious office. Our bedroom is a tiny kid-sized room, and I OFTEN dream of a beautiful, spacious bedroom with beautiful furniture!! Biting my tongue, often,...LOL!!

Lisa

 
At November 6, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Lil' said...

I would have to say, because ou room is so darn small that our bed barely fits! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home