This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/10)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/10)

Oct 10, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/10)


Oh Blessed IS His Name!! God is so awesome and this song so beautifully conveys that. I love how it says "my heart will choose to say"...that's so true....we choose to give Him praise. It's not drummed down to us but we're given a choice and this morning (and always) I choose to give my Faithful Master my praise....Blessed is His Name!!



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At October 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Beautiful song and post! Amen...blessed be His name!

 
At October 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM , Anonymous Lisa notes... said...

I'm glad you pointed out the word "choose" - God definitely gives us a choice, and I'm glad you chose this song to praise him with today! It's such a great one.

 
At October 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

One of my favorite songs!

 
At October 10, 2009 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Mary said...

I love this song...love singing and worshipping our Lord with these wonderful words!

God bless,
Mary

 
At October 10, 2009 at 10:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you do this theme every week. I have an award for you over at The MamaZone. Here's a direct link: http://themamazone.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-blog-award.html Hope you'll stop by and pick it up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home