This Page

has been moved to new address

Fresh deals- a neat way to check on the best deals!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Fresh deals- a neat way to check on the best deals!

Oct 6, 2009

Fresh deals- a neat way to check on the best deals!

Here's a new site I was introduced to a few days ago and you know how I love to share great deals with you, so here's another way you can get in on some great deals!

If you are like me, then you really do need to visit the Fresh Deals site. You can find information about the latest products on the market, the price comparisons from different stores and the pros and cons of products, all under one site.

Our printer decided to stop cooperating with us and minus a printer I feel so lost with the latest deals as my printer used to be my 'coupon buddy'- printing out the hottest online coupons and discounts. We need a new printer and I have so many questions to ask. (I know...Groan!) The Fresh Deals site has a 'Questions & Answers' segment where a visitor can post a question about a product or features of a product and have other users of the site suggest or route you to choosing a better alternative or encourage you on the buy, based on their experiences. I find that this is a big help especially when one needs to decide on a product ASAP and can't afford to shop hop several days to find out what's best.

Check out the categories they have listed for deals.....extensive! (They even have categories to research the best deals for kids ties, burp cloths and can openers!!)

Fresh Deals also has this neat application whereby you can sign in to your Facebook account and shares deals with your friends on Facebook. I think this is really neat especially for all my blogging friends out there who host Frugal Find blogs and hold a Facebook account.

Check it out y'all! If you find a great deal...drop me a line! :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 7, 2009 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I have an award waiting for you at http://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html I know how busy us Mamas get, so please do not feel pressured, I just want to let you know you have a lovely blog!

 
At October 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have given you the Lovely Blog Award. http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2009/10/my-first-blog-award-i-was-awarded-this.html

Looks like it has been a busy day! Congrats.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home