This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome to the Chaos!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Welcome to the Chaos!!

Sep 13, 2009

Welcome to the Chaos!!

It's 2 am and I'm sooooo burned out at this point, I'm just going to pack up for the night! I have no idea what just happened here. My blog template had some sort of a photobucket limit problem from the designer's old account and the blog had lots of little motifs flying from end to end. To try and rectify the problem I tried to place a temporary template on the blog and in the hurry deleted ALLLLLLLLL my old data : links, widgets, numbering on my posts....the works!! At this point I want to have a good cry! (Even darling Bunny is M.I.A.!!!)

It has taken me hours to reach the point it was at and now I have to start all over from the beginning. Arrrrrrgh!!!

I'd scheduled two great giveaways for today and I will come back later in the afternoon to post both but I apologize it's going to be late....I can't think of facing this alien template ....sob!!

But to look on the positive side atleast my posts are safe!!!!(Thank God for that!)

Please hang in there as we go step by step through this chaos and hopefully reach normalcy soon!!

At this point I can only rely on this assurance that His Grace IS sufficient for me!(2 Corinthians 12:9) I'll need all the prayers you can send along this way!

PS. To all grandparents the world over.... "Happy Grandparents Day" We love and honor you more than our words ever say!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At September 13, 2009 at 3:29 AM , Blogger A. Drewes said...

Yea, if it makes you feel any better, if you didn't read one of my posts... my computer crashed on me... out of no where!! Started freezing up, i restarted it as i normally do & that was the end. Luckily my step dad was able to dig in so i could save photos & now have it up & running again. But my hard drive is like brand new with NOTHING on it! So yea... happy birthday to me! lol So yea you're not alone on this technology challenged day! *hugs*

 
At September 13, 2009 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Millennium Housewife said...

Grandparent's day? Excellent idea, we don't get that over here. Over from SITS, happy Sunday!

 
At September 13, 2009 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping over from SITS this morning. I can't even imagine having those kind of blog problems! I would be totally freaking out! Hope you have a great day and everything gets all corrected!

 
At September 13, 2009 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous EG said...

I had to read this three times so that I could digest the fact that data's gone a missing...when I saw your template I thought you had gone a step modern (It looks good though a little different from the original"Bunny"design) Try and contact some whiz-kid round the block who will probably find the missing links and data tucked away in a quiet place...I am very sure ALL IS NOT LOST...you just need to hunt for this conputer geek who will in a jiffy retrieve all that you have lost temporarily... big big hug to you...can imagine the shock ..

 
At September 13, 2009 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Lana said...

I ♥ this template! I was up until 1:30 a.m. working on mine too. I've changed a lot of things.

You and your blog are a blessing!
Be encouraged today!

You are loved!!!
Lana @ www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

 
At September 13, 2009 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Melissa G said...

Oh that is so frustrating! But don't worry about us. We'll stick around till it's all sorted out. Don't stress!

I was going to comment on the cute header!

 
At September 13, 2009 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Melissa G said...

Hi, it's me again.
You mentioned you lost the numbered comments...
do you know about Katydid and Kid's Tech Tuesdays? She shows how to number comments and lots of other fun tips.

http://katydidandkid.blogspot.com/search/label/Tech%20Tuesday

 
At September 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Heidi V said...

I must have missed the chaos because it looks fantastic! It loads so fast and I love the graphics! Way to go on the new design...

 
At September 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Oh bless your heart! I wondered what happened. I will pray you are able to get it all back the way it is without too much work.

Blessings,

Teresa <><

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home