This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/12)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/12)

Sep 12, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/12)

This week I decided to choose a song I heard over 4 years ago simply titled "In Christ Alone". I pray this song will encourage and strengthen you today.



The words say it all.

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At September 12, 2009 at 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lately I've been listening to I'll Fly Away.

 
At September 12, 2009 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Karen said...

I nearly posted this song this weekend...I love the message....

 
At September 12, 2009 at 8:18 PM , Blogger LivingforGod said...

I love this song (one of my favorites). I'm used to listening to the version sung by Geoff Moore and Adrienne Liesching. Last month, I posted this song sung by Avalon at http://bornagainandblessed.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-christ-alone.html (if you would like to hear a different version, please check it out :)).

 
At September 12, 2009 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

That is a great song, thank you ~

 
At September 13, 2009 at 12:06 AM , Blogger seesawfaith said...

I like this song. This is a great version too.

 
At September 13, 2009 at 10:07 PM , Anonymous EG said...

Beautiful song...brings back a lot of memories...

 
At September 17, 2009 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Bonita12 said...

Beautiful song - one of my favorites - I made myself a note to download it. My son has it on his MP3 player. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home