This Page

has been moved to new address

3 new blog awards....and passing it along

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 3 new blog awards....and passing it along

Sep 26, 2009

3 new blog awards....and passing it along

I'm always touched when I'm sent blog awards....thank you so much!!! I love that all these blog awards get passed on, so the love continues to go around! :) So here goes...

The first 2 awards came in several weeks ago from my new blogging friend Teresa at Too many heartbeats. You really should stop by her blog and give her a big virtual hug. She has gone through so much and continues to go through lots in terms of her health and more BUT through it all she has a joy in a spirit and hope in her heart. You are special Teresa!!....and thanks again for both the awards.

The first award is the "You add sunshine to my life" award



I can't pass this on to any one particular blog because every blog I follow or subscribe to, does add sunshine to my day in their own special way. So this award goes to all my blogging buddies....Thank you for what you do in the Blogosphere!!


The second award is the "Splash"award, given to blogs that allure, inspire, amuse or impress you.

I pass this award onto a blog that I have recently begun to follow - 'Annies Home'. I love that there's so much to read and enjoy on this blog and once you get there you will feel right at home!

My third award came in this morning from the Green Organic Mama, who thought my blog is "Over the Top" - thank you so much!

This award gets passed along too (I picked 1 blog versus picking 6, to give the blog I mention the attention due to it) but before I send it along I have to answer 35 questions in just one word....

1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Straight
3. Your mother? Loved
4. Your father? Thin
(Ok this was the first word that honestly came to mind! My Dad was pencil thin...it was always the family joke that he'd never get wet in the rain because he could walk between the raindrops!!)

5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Funny
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Cook
(Ok in one word this sounds crazy but I really dream to be an awesome cook one day....sigh....one day!)
9. What room are you in? Computer
10. Your hobby? Blogging (Duh!!)
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Successful
13. Where were you last night? Home!
14. Something that you aren’t? Obese
15. Muffins? Yummy!
16. Wish list item? House
17. Where did you grow up? AUH
18. Last thing you did? Nap!
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Your TV? Regular
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Special.
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Peaceful
25. Missing someone? Family
26. Vehicle? Corolla
27. Something you’re not wearing? Braces
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? 3pm
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm...
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Walgreens
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mommy
35. Favorite place to eat? Dollops

Ha,Ha....fun!

Now to pass on the award to a blog that fits the bill- Resourceful Mommy-This blog IS totally over the top!! Love it!

Thanks again ladies for all the love and to all my readers who follow and subscribe to this blog a BIG thank you for all your support and the little lines of encouragement you leave for me. I read each one and though I may not reply to all individually I do need you to know that all of you DO add sunshine to my day...God bless!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2009 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Stacie said...

Congrats on your awards!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home