This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/26)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/26)

Sep 25, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/26)

I have so much to be thankful for, especially this week. This beautiful song expresses all that my heart bursts to say in gratitude towards the One who makes it all happen.....Thank You Lord!!



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At September 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

Just beautiful, I love his music.

 
At September 26, 2009 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

It is a good thing to give thanks to the Lord!

 
At September 26, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Charlene said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! You have a such a cute blog - love it!!

 
At September 26, 2009 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

I haven't heard Don Moen for a long time. Beautiful song. Thank you Marina and Thank you Lord!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home