This Page

has been moved to new address

The Big Move Begins!!....See you over on the other side.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: The Big Move Begins!!....See you over on the other side.

Jul 10, 2011

The Big Move Begins!!....See you over on the other side.

Image Source: Image Envision

7/12/2011 Update: Looks like this is going to take a while longer than expected. The posts moved over just fine but my comments are doing the run around! Thank you for being patient.

- M


Ask Hubby and he will tell you I can never pack light for a trip.
Even when we moved homes he was shocked to see how many boxes moved over with us and now when I have to shift over from Blogger to WordPress I'm moving with a ton of posts and comments! I've entrusted the blog into Tanya from Blogelina's reliable hands and over this weekend the big move will begin. (Yay!)

Please keep the transfer in prayer and yes I am emotional to let go off the blogspot url but then change is needed.
I have to add that I've decided to hold back on changing names on the blog for now as I really can't see myself spending hours trying to build up from scratch with 2 Energizer Bunnies growing way too soon before my very eyes. So I guess all that suspense was for nothing

I can't wait!!
See you over on the other side....
at Energizer Bunnies' Mommy Reports!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

Best of luck with the move! :-)

 
At July 9, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

good luck girl :)

 
At July 12, 2011 at 12:35 AM , Blogger Shabby Chic Mom said...

good luck with the move!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home