This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/24)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/24)

Oct 23, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/24)

With a crazy flu ridden week slowly falling behind us, this whole week our trust has only been in the Lord for His Healing touch upon our lives especially Bunny girl. It's scary when a little one falls ill...the first 2 days were terrible but praise God, we're doing so much better now, by His Grace. Appetites are slowly returning, medicines are faithfully going down and Bunny girl is skipping around once again! We're just trusting God for a complete healing soon.

I pray God's health over you and those you love especially as the flu is on the rise around the nation and as per CNN reports they say 1 in every 5 children have been hit with the H1N1 virus. Keep in prayer and continue to speak God's promises over your family.

Psalm 91: 9,10

9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

He is Our Protection....our Healer.



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite inspirational video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At October 24, 2009 at 12:01 AM , Blogger Cathy said...

Praying you will all be well soon, Dear. I love that song, thank you.

 
At October 24, 2009 at 12:59 AM , Blogger Debbie Petras said...

Oh yes, He is all I need! I believe with all of my heart. I never heard this song before but I loved it. I'm hearing more of Kari Jobe and all the songs I've heard ...I love. Thanks for posting and I pray that you all get well quickly.

Blessings,
Debbie

 
At October 24, 2009 at 1:51 AM , Anonymous pinkyshelo said...

amen, that the Lord is our real Healer who can heal every negative elements in our being..

 
At October 24, 2009 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Bossome Sue said...

Well wished to you all.
Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
~ AquarianJwl

 
At October 24, 2009 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad that you are all feeling better! Continued good health to you all. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!
pk @ Room Remix

 
At October 24, 2009 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Kari Jobe has such a beautiful voice.

 
At October 24, 2009 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Glad that your little one is better...LOVE this song...our choir at church has started singing it, but Kari Jobe sings it like no other....

 
At October 24, 2009 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Lisa notes... said...

I haven't heard this song - how beautiful. Glad your little one is on the mend. H1N1 hit our house as well a month ago; all are well now.

 
At October 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Blogger GranthamLynn said...

Thanks Marina for a beautiful illustration and gentle reminder. I need Jesus today to be my fortress. I loved the line 'nothing is impossible for you...you hold My world in your hands.'
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Blessings and prayers for your sick ones.
Sherry
btw I am going to post this over at my other blog Myhomesanctuary.blogspot.com so I can remember it!

 
At October 24, 2009 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Brook said...

I love Kari Jobe's songs, but hadn't heard this one before. Thank you so much for sharing! I pray that our great Healer, Jesus, will continue to work in your life and the life of your little girl to bring complete Healing.

 
At October 24, 2009 at 8:17 PM , Anonymous JDaniel4's Mom said...

I love how you took a challenge and make it something you could praise God for.

 
At October 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM , Anonymous LivingforGod said...

Yes, Jesus is all I need! Thanks for sharing this beautiful song. I hope and pray that you all will be totally well soon. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home