This Page

has been moved to new address

Bunny girl doesn't want to go to Heaven

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Bunny girl doesn't want to go to Heaven

Jun 22, 2009

Bunny girl doesn't want to go to Heaven

When Hubby was a little boy, he had a pet dog called Leo. Leo was one of those "jump, jump, pet me, pet me" kind of dogs and if he didn't get the attention he craved for, he would give the person concerned a nice little nip. At times though the nip would be more than just a friendly nibble! Leo lived with the family for several years before he was the victim of a road accident.

Why do I tell you this? Well, Leo's reputation needs to be known before I share a conversation Bunny girl had with her Daddy 2 days ago at a friend's home.


Bunny girl: "Dada, I don't want to go to Heaven."

(You can just about imagine the facial expressions Hubby and I must've worn especially as this was said out loud, emphatically, in the presence of all present)

Hubby : " Why baby?"

Bunny girl was silent for a while and then quietly said "Because Leo is in Heaven"


My poor Bunny girl absolutely adores dogs but has never encountered any that have bitten her. The fact that 'biting Leo' is in Heaven must've disturbed her little mind. (I guess Leo going to Heaven wormed its way into the story Hubby told her, to make sure the 'dying' bit was a little softer on her)

Like our friend remarked, we now need to find a way to get Leo out of Heaven!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At June 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger The Royal Family said...

Hello from sits, great giveaways!

Come enter my giveaway!

http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/06/nursing-bracelet-giveaway.html

Brandy

 
At June 22, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Such a cute & funny story!

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS. Thanks for joining.

 
At June 22, 2009 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwww..poor Little Bunny Girl...guess to her Leo is there guarding the Pearly Gates...nips and all....just had to smile and yes am full of admiration of her memory and imagination...big hug to Bunny Girl

 
At June 23, 2009 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Christina Lee said...

too too cute- my son and I have lots of these kinds of conversations. he asks me crazy stuff like the other day "will I be able to wear my regular clothes" in heaven? or " will GM bring her phone up there so we can talk by phone?" LOVE IT!

 
At June 24, 2009 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Pseudo said...

What a sweet story.

 
At December 9, 2009 at 4:23 AM , Blogger Jennifer C. Valerie said...

I've totally enjoyed my time here on your SITS Day. I love to laugh and you definitely brought laughter to my day. Please do get Leo the dog out of heaven! LOL!

 
At December 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM , Anonymous Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Just tell her animals won't be biting anyone in heaven because we all become perfect once we get there. He's be the best dog ever now that he's there! The Bible does say the lion will lay down the with lamb in one of those O.T. prophetic books.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home