This Page

has been moved to new address

And I call him Dada.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: And I call him Dada.

May 17, 2011

And I call him Dada.

.

In the stillness of the night, when all around the home is asleep, a whisper loud enough for one person to hear is uttered...."Dada, can I have some water?".... and without a grumble, despite the fact that he has to get up at the break of dawn to rush to work for another long day, he gets up and takes his little Princess a bottle of water.

When her ear aches or she realizes that that pesky bug in the grass has left a trail of bites on her arm again, she wants to call him on the phone...."Dada, it hurts"

When it's time to cultivate the garden or find out more about the birds that have just built a nest on the tree outside our window, she tells me...."Lets ask Dada. He'll know what to do"

When it's way past her bedtime and she knows Mama's not going to budge, she will creep over to Daddy and whisper "Dada, will you read me one book please?"

When she wakes up in the night after a nightmare has scared her, she sobs.... "Dada, please can you pray for me?"

When I ask her "Will you call Daddy Superman or My Hero?", she shakes her head and says "No, I will call him Dada"

....That sums it all up.


Tiny Prints Buzz:

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Father’s Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities.

With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars to commemorate the event.





** EBMR Disclaimer: Tiny Prints will be sending me a gift code to thank me for this post. This post has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 6:10 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

thats adorable

 
At May 26, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Terri said...

I loved your daughter's answer. How blessed she & her little brother are to have such a loving and devoted "Dada". :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home