This Page

has been moved to new address

We're 2 years old! (+ New Segments)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: We're 2 years old! (+ New Segments)

Mar 22, 2011

We're 2 years old! (+ New Segments)


Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports is 2 years old and I have give all Glory to God for all the amazing opportunities and for bringing us to where we're at today. A big thank you to all of you for your loyal readership, support, encouragement and love.

Look forward to more exciting features this year. New segments to look forward to are
  • E.B. Mommy Dines (Reviews on yummy and affordable dining options for the family)
  • E.B. Mommy Travels (Reviews on great attractions/places to visit as a family and properties I'd recommend for your stay.)
  • E.B. Mommy's Entertainment Picks (Reviews on shows/concerts I'd recommend you watch with your family)
I'll be kicking the two segments off this week with my reviews on Sea World, San Antonio's latest attraction- "The Sesame Street Bay Of Play" and San Antonio's breathtaking, picturesque J. W Marriott Hill Country Resort and Spa but before that get all set to learn what's new at your local Red Lobster and enter to win a gift card.
EXCITING!!

Before I hop away, I want to let you know that my blog is up for votes on Circle of Moms Top 25 Product Reviewers and I'd love your Vote of Support in the same.

Thanks again for everything!



Blessings,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 7:04 PM , Blogger Terri said...

Congrats on your 2 years! I'm looking forward to your new segments. I love reading your blog!
I voted today for you on Top 25 Product Reviewers (Vote #31).

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

congrats on your 2 years! and on my way to vote :) YAY EBMR :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home