This Page

has been moved to new address

Tiny Prints....It's All About Love (Review Only)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Tiny Prints....It's All About Love (Review Only)

Jan 30, 2011

Tiny Prints....It's All About Love (Review Only)


When praying for my life partner, it was the cry of my heart that God would give me a husband who would clean a whole chicken and who would know how to cook.
Why?
Because I knew nothing about cooking and seeing a slippery, rubber feeling, cold plucked chicken on my chopping board was just not my "thang"!

God was good. He fulfilled the desires of my heart with Hubby and yes he can clean a whole chicken and whip up an amazing meal in the kitchen.

A few weeks after we got married, I decided I'd show Hubby how much I loved him by cleaning some fresh fish we'd bought just the previous night.
(Now if a raw whole chicken gave me the shivers, raw fish totally grossed me out....Ugh!).

Believe me when I say that gutting that icky fish with its jello-like insides was one of my biggest stomach churning moments as a novice cook!
((Sigh!))...It's All About Love!!

Oh yes Hubby was impressed but it cost me a lot of inner steel and that was the first and LAST time I've cleaned out a whole fish. (Thank God for cleaned fish fillets!)

Valentine's Day is coming up and you don't have to go through the torture of cleaning fish to express your love for your Hubby.
Just hop over to Tiny Prints site and get him a Valentine's Day card!


(They even have cards for the little munchkins, cards for the preschool class buddies, Valentine's Day stickers, gift tags and more!)


Tiny Prints Buzz:

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Valentines Day cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations.

Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities.


With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars.






** EBMR Disclaimer: Tiny Prints will be sending me a gift code, through the Global Influence Network, to thank me for this post. This post has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home