This Page

has been moved to new address

New Year Blessings!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: New Year Blessings!

Jan 3, 2011

New Year Blessings!

.
2010 was a great year. Our family had so much to thank the LORD for.
The highlight of the year was definitely the growth of our family from a happy 3 to a content, complete 4 with Bunny Boo's arrival. Praise God!!

But now with 2010 behind us, I'm now excited to see what God has in store for us in 2011!

I know the future is uncertain but I'm at peace in knowing that my family will take each step ahead with a Savior who knows exactly what each day holds.
Yes, there may be difficult days but I thank God that....
He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me. (Hebrews 13:5)
He WILL provide for my every need (Philippians 4:19) and
He WILL be my comfort in time of need (Psalms 23:4)



What an awesome assurance!

With that encouraging note, let me wish you a Happy New Year 2011!!

I pray Numbers 6:24-26 as a blessing upon your life....

“The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”’


God bless you and those you love abundantly!!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I wish you a very blessed New Year too. I love the verses you selected.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home