This Page

has been moved to new address

My God is Greater (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My God is Greater (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sep 10, 2010

My God is Greater (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


He is Greater...Stronger....Awesome in Power



....And He is my God.


Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 11, 2010 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Chris Tomlin is a wonderful music artist. Thanks for choosing this one.

My TSMSS is here:
http://newhorizonreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/blink-by-revive.html

 
At September 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Michele Williams said...

I too enjoy his music as well. I am so glad our God is greater!! Praise the Lord. Blessings

 
At September 11, 2010 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

This is one of my favorite songs right now! So great!

 
At September 11, 2010 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Thena said...

I love this song.

 
At September 11, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Misty said...

Wonderful song, thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home