This Page

has been moved to new address

Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports Facebook Page

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports Facebook Page

Sep 29, 2010

Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports Facebook Page

*
I know...Why was I dilly-dallying about this for so long?

Honestly I have no clue but while at the computer this morning it struck me that I have a facebook account for the blog but NOT a facebook page...duh!

So 750 odd facebook friends later, I have finally created an Energizer Bunny's Reports facebook page.

Please hop over and click the "Like" button if you would like to keep up with the buzz around here.


The "Likes" always make my heart smile!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home