This Page

has been moved to new address

Your Grace is Enough (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Your Grace is Enough (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Aug 14, 2010

Your Grace is Enough (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


A week before Bunny Boo was born my Mother flew down to help us with our new baby, Bunny girl and our home. She stayed with us for 7 weeks and before her holiday came to an end, my sister flew down to spend another 7 weeks with us. We had close to three months of help (loads of it actually!) and earlier last week, a few days before my sister left I had 'worry' pangs.....
Would I be able to look after Bunny girl and Bunny Boo on my own while Hubby was away at work?
Would I be able to do all that I wanted to with our home?
Could I get the household chores completed each day?
......So many concerns!

That Sunday when we went to church, God gave me an assurance through this song we sang...



and I was reminded of His Word -
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”
(2 Corinthians 12:9)

God has been faithful to His Word. All has been going well by His Grace. I've found that I have a big helper in my precious little Bunny girl and I've been at peace.
His Grace has truly been more than enough for me!

If you're going through something that seems a 'bit much', give it to the Lord. Trust Him with it and you will see that His Grace will carry you through each day.

Be Blessed!



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At August 14, 2010 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It reminds me of what was said in prayer at the chapel last week..."we turn to you Father as we have no one else to turn to..." ...
We will NEVER be alone as God is right there ...do not be afraid about tomorrow ..HE is already there.
At the right time He works through people and situations ...they are placed before you and everything turns out fine in His time...
Big hug EG

 
At August 14, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Amen to this song (and your post!!). Love Chris Tomlin and his songs!!

Have a blessed weekend!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Chris Tomlin..wonderful artist.

 
At August 14, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Another great song!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger BARBIE said...

Another great song by Chris Tomlin!

 
At August 14, 2010 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Momrempel said...

One of my favorite songs of Chris Tomlin! Listened to this song a lot when my daughter was in NICU for 8 weeks! Thanks for posting!

 
At August 15, 2010 at 3:20 AM , Blogger Bakersdozen said...

Thanks for sharing this. I also love his songs.

 
At August 15, 2010 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

it's great your family gave you so much help. i had none, and i get almost none.....i always wished i had a more involved family. God bless.

 
At August 15, 2010 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Thena said...

So thankful for His grace. If not for it, where would we be?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home