This Page

has been moved to new address

Your Love Oh Lord (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Your Love Oh Lord (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Jul 9, 2010

Your Love Oh Lord (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


The past month and a half has gone by so soon. Bunny Boo is officially one and a half months old and God has been so good....right from the time of his conception, through his stay in my womb, through every stage of his birth journey into this world, till this day.... it has all been good!

I lift my voice to praise You Lord for it all and look forward with excitement in anticipation of what You have in store for Bunny Boo and Bunny girl's awesome futures!




Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

Be Blessed!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Nancye said...

Thank you so much for posting this song tonight. My heart has been heavy and it was good for me to be reminded of God's faithfulness. I need to stop trying to fix everything and allow my Heavenly Father to take care of me and my family. Thanks for the needed reminder.

Nancye

 
At July 10, 2010 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous Christian said...

Nice song...just followed you. add me please.thanks

heres mine:
http://superyan23.blogspot.com

 
At July 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

This is such a great song.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Great song!! I was singing with hands lifted high.

 
At July 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love Third Day as they were my fav worship group as we prepared to leave for the mission field. And your blog, delightfully spunky!

Stopping by today from TSMS. Delighted to sing with you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit more.

Splashing and singing,
Sara

 
At July 11, 2010 at 1:58 AM , Anonymous DARLA KIDDER said...

I love this band I have a lot of their songs on my iTunes and iPod.
luckylady4163@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home