This Page

has been moved to new address

How Great Thou Art (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: How Great Thou Art (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Jun 4, 2010

How Great Thou Art (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


The birth of our son a little over 10 days ago reminded me of how awesome our Lord is.


How amazing to create life in a womb and bring forth a beautifully formed child...perfect to me, his daddy and big sister, in every way.

Thank You Lord for making our family complete......
Truly, How Great Thou Art.



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

Be Blessed!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

This is a powerful hymn. One I haven't heard or sung in a long time. Thanks for sharing - hope you have a blessed weekend!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son! God is great!!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Thena said...

Awesome song. One of my all-time favorites.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Michelle said...

A great song indeed!
I like the footage with it.
Esp. the bird in the pine tree.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

Congratulations! A beautiful hymn ~

 
At June 11, 2010 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Tonic67 said...

Congratulations on your newest miracle.
Friday Friend Hop.Follow Me Friday. Fun Follow Friday and all that.

I will follow you will you follow me? (Phil Collins:o)

http://tonicaravello.blogspot.com/

 
At June 11, 2010 at 10:15 PM , Blogger The Mommy said...

It is truly God's miracle and a sign of his greatness.
I'm so happy for you and your growing family
God Bless you all:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home