This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul Saturday' (1/30)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul Saturday' (1/30)

Jan 29, 2010

'Then Sings My Soul Saturday' (1/30)


I'm now well into the second trimester and every time I find a quiet moment, I feel Bunny Boo kick within me and a warmth floods my heart. How awesome it is that God can put life into my womb and cause a once little dot (That was what Bunny girl thought her sibling looked like in the first ultrasound!), grow into a little being with 10 fingers, 10 toes, a unique personality, a one of a kind creation with a heart to love and serve Him.
I'm filled with awe and praise. Indescribable!
.....Truly You ARE Amazing, my Lord!




Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At January 29, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Blogger http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

Hi Marina:

This Chris Tomlin song is also one of my very favorites!

I loved visiting your blog, you are one busy gal!

Blessings...

Sonja

 
At January 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

I love that beautiful video and song about our amazing God. Blessings ~

 
At January 30, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

This may be my very favorite Christ Tomlin song, and that video is just perfect.

 
At January 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Deborah said...

Amazing!

 
At January 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM , Blogger giggling kids said...

This is the first time I have heard this song! I really like it!

 
At January 30, 2010 at 5:28 PM , Blogger achildoftheking said...

I love this song! Amen!

 
At January 30, 2010 at 7:16 PM , Blogger annies home said...

what a wonderful song his love is so indescribable

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home