This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/17)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/17)

Oct 17, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (10/17)

Sometimes we just need to have a 'David moment of praise' (Ref: 2 Samuel 6)....forget about your circumstances, focus not on the problems but on Him who is able to make a way through it all. He is worthy of all our praise.....Rejoice, Rejoice!!



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite inspirational video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At October 17, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Amen and Amen! What a wonderful thing to do on Saturdays!

I have something for you on my blog today! =D

 
At October 17, 2009 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

This was wonderful!! Thanks for sharing it. I just discovered this then sings my soul thing on Sat. and I just LOVE it. What a great start for the week-end. Blessings to you, Debbie

 
At October 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

That was great. I really like Paul Wilbur's music.

 
At October 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Wow - can't be gloomy watching that! Thanks for sharing!

 
At October 18, 2009 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Awesome!

I have missed talking to you lately. I just haven't felt well. I hope you and that sweet family of yours is doing well.

I wanted to ask if you would PLEASE take a moment to come by and read my latest post? This family just lost their precious baby boy and they desperately need our help!

TWO VERY SPECIAL MINUTES...

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/2009/10/two-very-special-minutes.html

I hope you have an amazing Sunday and that the week ahead is wonderful, too!

Love ya,

Teresa <><

 
At October 18, 2009 at 7:15 PM , Anonymous Lisa notes... said...

I love the energy this song brings. I love the shofurs at the beginning. "Let God arise" indeed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home