This Page

has been moved to new address

Reflect...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Reflect...

Jun 26, 2009

Reflect...

Last night while I was sitting at the computer, Bunny girl clambered onto my lap. I had the you-tube open and she asked for her favorite song to be played. There are some songs that give me the goosebumps and bring me back to a place of quiet to sit back and reflect on God's Awesomeness. The song she loves is one of them.

While we both listened to this song, I moved into that place of reflection, gratitude and awe. I thought of God's Faithfulness in my life and for all that He has done for me and those I love dearly. I was reminded of His Providence , His Protection and His Love. As I reflected I knew my heart could shout out, without a doubt, that My God truly IS an Awesome God!

Click on the picture to listen to Michael W. Smith sing this beautiful song- 'My God is An Awesome God' and as you do, just reflect on God's Greatness... His Awesomeness.

If you are going through a difficult period right now, be assured that He is able to fix things right again. Remember your situation will never be too hard for God to handle.

“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?" (Jeremiah 32: 27)

Reflect...trust.... and be strengthened.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks for the needed reminder that NOTHING is too difficult for Him!!

Thanks for coming by my blog--good luck on the giveaway. I'll announce on July 9th!

 
At June 26, 2009 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful hymn ...the slides were equally breathtaking...it has started my day just right ....big hug to Bunny Girl and you !

 
At June 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM , Blogger renee said...

ooh i love when we sing this song at church! and that pic is beautiful. it's amazing how nature reminds us how amazing God is! I was just thinking that last night while i was talking with my husband about the "northern lights" and the grand canyon.

thanks for the blog comment. I'm from sits :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home