This Page

has been moved to new address

Easter Bunny and the library

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Easter Bunny and the library

Apr 8, 2009

Easter Bunny and the library

Earlier this week we told Bunny girl the morning story hour at the library would be special as the Easter Bunny had a scheduled appearance after the stories were read. She was excited (Bunny girl loves all character appearances and this love has only escalated after her trip to Disney)and was full of beans even as she got ready for bed later that night. Many long minutes later she finally fell asleep.

As I prepared to catch some much craved for shut eye, she suddenly got up, turned to me and whispered in the dark..."So what books will the Easter Bunny choose?".... I couldn't help but grin ear to ear inside and gently pulling my darling bunny to my side, I patted her back to dreaming sweet bunny dreams.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home