This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweeps.....can I win??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Sweeps.....can I win??

Mar 21, 2009

Sweeps.....can I win??

This is a question I always asked myself but after noting the success rates among other bloggers and various forum members, I thought...why not? ...and since then I've not stopped trying out different sweeps, giveaways and my fave instant win games.

I have been at this for little less than a year and though I'm not as consistent as I'd want to be, I have been successful at winning a few prizes. My loot includes...
  • 25$ Amazon Gift certificate
  • 10$ Shell Gas Gift cards
  • Chevron gas cards
  • Movie tickets
  • Free food
  • Two 7 day 2 park tickets for Universal Studios, Florida. (Just got these in the mail from the Universal Heroes Sweepstakes. We just took our first trip to Disney world 2 weeks ago and since these tickets expire at the end of the year we're praying we're able to make another trip down....Yay!!!)
  • And other odds n ends.
So you never know what you can win till you try your hand at the sweeps.

One of my favorite Sweeps blogs is Sweeties Sweeps.....she is amazing and you should go check out her site to see her wins....AMAZING!!!!! (Her wins include a 5000$ visa card from the ongoing Burger King Sweepstakes, A Dodge Truck {WOW!}, Expense Paid Vacations and more!)

Visit Sweeties Sweeps for winnable contests and sweepstakes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home