This Page

has been moved to new address

Which way would you swing?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Which way would you swing?

Mar 18, 2011

Which way would you swing?

*
I am not a winter person. Never was....never will be. I think that's what makes Texas possibly the only State I'd want to live in because the weather is fabulous during winter.
Cool, nippy at times but never frigid. (Except for that freak frigid wave we had for a few days in February). I have to admit that summer is another story all together but lets not get into that right now. Lets just enjoy the wonderful "Spring sprinkled with a touch of Summer" weather we're having right now.

Oh yes, it's time to dust off the grill, dig out the swimwear and enjoy the great outdoors. Now while we love a certain local park, I'm not too 'gung-ho' about the kids that frequent the younger kids' play area. On a given evening you will have about three to four 8-10 year olds running maniac up and down the 'kiddies playground set' while their parents sit around watching them, oblivious to the glares of harried parents of tots struggling to play on the set. I want Bunny Boo to love the swings and the slides as much as Bunny girl does but not at the cost of being bumped into or squished in the play tunnel!

Considering everything, we're contemplating investing in one of these backyard swingsets for the kids but we're torn between going in for a sturdy, wooden, more expensive set or a plastic set. (I have to add that our preferences are 'swing'ing towards the former.)


What say you?


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

I think kids have fun on any set. I want a wooden set myself,though.
good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home