This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/5)

Sep 5, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (9/5)

I'm so glad I found this great weekend meme on Annies Home's blog. I love the song she has chosen today "These are the Days of Elijah" . While listening to the song, I thought "I'd love to be a part of this meme" so hoppity hop hop, off I went and found the source...Signs, Miracles and Wonders blog. Another beautiful blog I know I'm going to follow.

So starting this week, I'm joining in the 'Then Sings My Soul Saturdays"...yay!!

For my song for the week, I've chosen Don Moen's 'God will Make a Way'



I chose this video after reading about what one of my dear readers is going through. (Please read Teresa's post) Please keep Teresa, Bek and their family in your prayers.

I don't know what you are going through today. It may be a trying situation but be assured in knowing this that God WILL make a way for you. His Word promises this. (Isaiah 43)

Join in the meme, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 5, 2009 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

I love Don Moen and that song. I have a different video of his on my blog.

 
At September 6, 2009 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Oh, Marina, it was so very kind and thoughtful of you to do this for Bekah and me. This has literally brought me to tears. I do know that God will make a way, some how, some way. Sometimes it is just hard to see it or remember it in the middle of life's chaos. The Lord IS so Mighty and Faithful and I know He loves us so much. There have been so many trying times in my life but He has always shown me that He will make a way, He will meet our needs. He is amazing like that!

Thank you so much for this 'dedication' and thank you for the prayers. It all has truly warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face on a day when there didn't seem to be very much to smile about. Thank you for being my friend.

May God bless you as you continue to bless others.

Because of Him~

Teresa <><

 
At September 7, 2009 at 3:59 AM , Blogger LivingforGod said...

I like Don Moen. This is a great encouraging song. Thanks for sharing it and I'm glad you're joining this meme! Have a blessed Labor Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home