This Page

has been moved to new address

Much needed rain! -{Not Exactly}Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Much needed rain! -{Not Exactly}Wordless Wednesday

Sep 30, 2009

Much needed rain! -{Not Exactly}Wordless Wednesday

Last week we had the much prayed for relief our hot state needed....RAIN!!!

How could we not go outdoors and play?!!


Join in the {Not Exactly}Wordless Wednesday fun and linky up at J. Leigh Designz :>

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Kimberly Kihega said...

We were swamped with rain for a whole week!

 
At September 30, 2009 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

First of all, thanks so much for your prayers during my recent illness. I am still really, really weak but I'm gaining strength each and every day. I will be posting all about my illness and the hospital stay as soon as I'm a little stronger. Also, thanks a lot for the awesome organizer! I just received it earlier in the week and I can't wait to start using it.

I hope the rest of your week is amazing.

Blessings,

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com

 
At September 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What an adorable rain coat! Living in the Pacific Northwest, I need to find a rain coat for my daughter soon. The rains came in this week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home