This Page

has been moved to new address

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Sep 13, 2009

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

My blog is back to normal again...my Bunny is back too....the scare is officially past me now....whoooo!

Thanks to my awesome blog designer, Alison from Template Mama, (Yes she did the cute ladybug template some of you loved! You really should hop over and check her work...she's blessed with such a creative flair and all her pre-designed templates are FREE!!!) in an hour's time I was able to get the blog looking the way it used to.....or atleast most of it!! I'm still missing a few buttons, badges and links. I have to rack my memory to remember all that's missing but all the important stuff is back.......Happy! Happy! Happy!!!

Thank you for all the kind comments and support and above all, the prayers!!!!

Now off to get your 2 giveaways out!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2009 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

i also was experimenting with blogspot this weekend..
see my new blog..my second one.. here

yes..my badge is missing..lol!!!

 
At September 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Melissa G said...

phew! Glad you got it all sorted out!

 
At September 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Linda Kish said...

congratulations on all of your hard work

 
At September 13, 2009 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous EG said...

Am delighted all is well...was praying it should be so as I know the amount of work you put in was tremendous. AH Happy Days are here again ...big hug and stay smiling

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home