This Page

has been moved to new address

Time to laugh....MckLinky Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Time to laugh....MckLinky Blog Hop

Aug 24, 2009

Time to laugh....MckLinky Blog Hop

Oh boy, this week's theme is "TIME TO LAUGH". We're to post our favorite joke, cartoon, funny picture or video, so digging through my archives here are my favorites....

I guess my favorite Bunny girl chuckle would be what Bunny girl decided she wanted to be when she grows up. This was 2 months ago. (Original post was published in June 2009)

I know they say kids go through crazy career decisions and when they're small they can want to be anything from a doctor one day to a firefighter the next.

Till just a few days ago, Bunny girl (B.G.) had a wonderful, honorable choice in mind (I know I hear you saying "She's only 3" That doesn't matter! I think it was sweet to see that she had something special in mind and how wonderful it would be if she actually grows up to work towards that goal. Hmmm...it's nice to hope!) Bunny girl wanted, without a doubt, to be a teacher. Isn't that great? I thought so too but then the fateful day had to happen......Career move!!!....Sigh!

On our weekend drive out, I sat in the back with her and we chatted. Here's our conversation, verbatim...

B.G.: "Mama, when Dada was small he wanted to be a therapist?" ( Now in the heat, after the fun filled but super tiring trip, I wasn't going to explain to her that her Daddy wanted to be an Airforce pilot before becoming a Therapist.)

Me: "Yes"

B.G. " I know what I want to be when I grow up"

I smiled and my insides gave a big grin because I knew the answer that would follow. A teacher! And I just love hearing her say that. Nevertheless I asked...

Me: "What?"

My precious 'teacher-to-be' answered proudly....

B.G.: " A frog!"

Don't look at me!! I have no idea where that came from. I'm just trying to figure out why she wants to be a slimy, sticky, bouncy little amphibian! Sigh! I just hope she changes her mind soon, else I'll need to make changes to the blog and you'll be reading off Energizer Froggy's Mommy Reports.....Double Sigh!

This by far is my favorite funny pic of Bunny girl (I've shared this one too.)

This was taken early June during Vacation Bible School. While all the kids waited for the teacher to give them the cue to enact the Bible memory verse for the day, my little Dancing Queen decided to make the most of the mirror and decided to pose out a few dramatic dance moves instead!

Want some more Bunny girl chuckles?...Check out these posts.

Oh and you just have to go check out this hilarious video on Home with the Boys post- it's Tim Hawkins Favorite Bible verse...it's so funny!!!

Come join in the fun and hop around with us! :)

* Oh and while you are here....wait a bit and enter the many giveaways we're hosting. Click this link to check them out. *


MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At August 24, 2009 at 11:25 PM , Blogger the brown couch said...

Fun Photo!

Laugh with me at:

Brown Couch Events
http://browncouchevents.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-time-to-laugh-for.html

Comfort Joy Designs
http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/mcklinky-blog-hop-time-to-laugh.html

Deborah
browncoucheventsATgmailDOTcom

Hey! Take a moment to enjoy The Back To School Thingy giveaways, reviews, & discounts!

http://browncouchevents.blogspot.com/2009/07/back-to-school-thingy.html

 
At August 25, 2009 at 1:00 AM , Blogger Kelly L said...

Very sweet - I have a very funny girl - actually two of them. Thank you for sharing.
Love,
Kelly
http://www.amazingsalvation.com

 
At August 25, 2009 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Suburban Hooker said...

Cute!!

 
At August 25, 2009 at 8:23 AM , Blogger MadeInCanarias said...

Lol @ "a frog" :D

 
At August 25, 2009 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Chell said...

To Cute! Gotta love those mirrors!

 
At August 25, 2009 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

that is funny. I wonder has she seen the preview to the new movie Frog Princess?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home