This Page

has been moved to new address

"One lovely blog award"....my first !

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: "One lovely blog award"....my first !

Jul 24, 2009

"One lovely blog award"....my first !

Heck of a Bunch sent me this " One Lovely Blog Award" last night saying " Your blog is great and I enjoy being a follower of yours. I've awarded you a lovely blog award!"
Yay!!! I'm so happy and touched!

The nice thing about this award is it gets passed on. Here are the rules to receiving the "One Lovely Blog Award" :

1. Post the award on your blog along with recognition to the person who gave it to you with a link to their blog.

2. Award 15 other well deserving blogs that you have discovered.

3. Don't forget to contact the winners you chose for the award!

Here are my 15 favorite blogs...they put in so much heart and their blog says it all. Please do visit each blog, each one is special in its own way.
  1. Hip2Save
  2. Freebies4Mom
  3. Attention Target Shoppers
  4. Nicole's Nickels
  5. Sweetiessweeps
  6. Bargain Briana
  7. Helpingmommyswin
  8. A Thrifty Mom
  9. Deal Seeking Mom
  10. I love my 5 kids
  11. Toddler Craft
  12. Therapeutic Reviews and Giveaways
  13. The self love project
  14. I could use a deal
  15. Coupon Geek
Blog hop through these 15 and enjoy a good read/deal/win :>

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Lana said...

Wow! What an honor! Thank you so much for this sweet award!

Blessings to you!
Lana at www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Marcie said...

Woo hoo! Thanks so much!

Ginger :)
AttentionTargetShoppers.com

 
At July 25, 2009 at 7:10 AM , Anonymous toddler Crafts Onna said...

Wow-Thanks so much!! I am honored! and thanks for taking part in the contest!! Onna

 
At July 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM , Blogger silverhartgirl said...

thank you so much! I am glad you thought of me. I will post this tomorrow on my blog.

 
At August 18, 2009 at 3:18 PM , Blogger coupongeek said...

Thank you very much for the award! I'm doing a shout-out for ya today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home