This Page

has been moved to new address

Our Disney Party is featured on 'Creative Parties and Showers'!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Our Disney Party is featured on 'Creative Parties and Showers'!

Jul 9, 2009

Our Disney Party is featured on 'Creative Parties and Showers'!

A few months ago while surfing through blogs I found a really neat blog that focused on various party ideas contributed by people from all around the blogosphere. The blog caught my eye, rather the little slogan under the banner caught my eye. It read " Inspiration for the Creative Hostess in you" and I thought perhaps it would be fun to send in my post on Bunny Girl's 3rd Birthday party that was Disney themed.

Can I be honest with you.....I never thought they would ever get back to me as several weeks had passed and some of the ideas on the blog were really really professional.

2 days ago, when I was checking my inbox I found a letter from Shannon Dow, the founder of this super site and guess what............

"OUR DISNEY PARTY IS PART OF THE MINI FEATURE ON HER BLOG TODAY!!!!!"

I'm so excited and would love to have you visit Creative Parties & Showers and visit the post ' So many parties...so little time', the second mini feature will link you to my Disney Party ideas for your preschooler.

Yay!! Thank you Shannon for this honor....I'm thrilled!!!

I personally recommend this site for anybody planning a party. You have practically every idea possible under the sun and if you find something missing that you may have done for a party in the past...well send in your idea and share it with the blogosphere!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 9, 2009 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Donnetta said...

Congrats on the feature!! How exciting!!

 
At July 9, 2009 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

congrats on being featured! I'm going to check it out now!
Stoppin by from SITS to say hi and leave some love.
Come check out my Thumnbail Thursdays and play along ;)
http://www.twoprettylittleskirts.blogspot.com/
Dawn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home