This Page

has been moved to new address

My Target steals for the week 05/10/2009

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My Target steals for the week 05/10/2009

May 15, 2009

My Target steals for the week 05/10/2009

Did my Target shopping trip late in the week this time (my in-laws leave on Saturday and they love cereal...needed to figure out my shopping list before I headed out) but think I scored pretty good. (Check out the Kraft post to locate most of the coupons used) Here are my deals:

Transaction 1:
(To replicate this deal and get the Swiffer rebate, you will need to buy the refills latest by the 15th of May...so hurry!)

Swiffer Starter Kit 8.99 $
Swiffer Refills(5) 20.20 $

Total before coupons: 29.19 $
Manufacturer coupons: 6 $ (I had a 5$ off a starter kit. )

Total after coupons (Qs) and tax: 23.87$

Got back 15 $ in Target giftcards, making the total out of pocket (OOP) spending : 8.87 $

I will now be sending in my UPCs and the receipt for a rebate on the Refills and with that, will get a 10$ debit card in return

Thus I totally spent zilch for this transaction but was actually paid 1.13$ (my bill overage) to buy all this ! Thanks Swiffer and Target!!!

Total savings on the bill: 29.25$

(Visit Attention Target Shoppers to get another deal scenario)

PS. Used a 20$ Target giftcard I had received in the mail for doing surveys, to settle this bill.


Transaction 2:

1 Rubbermaid tile brush (Clearanced down-no Qs)
10 Pringles cans by the counter (Target Qs)
10 Quaker mini bite snacks (Target Qs)
3 Huggies 16 ct travel wipes (Manuf Qs)
3 Nabisco 100 cal pack Oreo Candy Bites (Target + Manuf Qs)
1 Teddy Graham Pack (Target Q)
3 Carry and go Crystal Lite packs (Manuf Qs)
1 Prego pasta sauce (clearanced down)
7 Kelloggs Cereal boxes-marked down to 1.99 ea (1$ Manuf Qs for ea)
2 Kashi Waffle boxes (1.5$ Manuf Qs from Vocal Point. Had 7 but someone beat me to the Kashi Waffle section and there were 2 lone boxes in the fridge!)
1 Tropicana Juice (Manuf Q)
2 Travel size Purrel (Manuf Q)
2 Aquafresh Clean Travel size( Manuf Qs)

Total before coupons: 55.34 $

Total after coupons (Qs) and tax: 13.84$

Total savings on the bill: 62.97$

PS. Used the 15$ Target giftcard I had received from Transaction 1, to pay for this bill.

WOOHOO!!!

Stopped at Kmart on the way home to pick up 4 boxes of Cheerios. They have select Cheerio boxes on promotion. Buy 4 boxes and get 4$ off automatically at the register. (Check hip2save's post) I had 2 1$ off Qs for the Honey Nut promo and spent a total of 4$ out of pocket. Rushed home to check the boxes to see if we had won a cash card (More details on the cash card promo on Freebies4Mom's post) and hurrah we won a 5$ cash card..not much but atleast the cereal was paid for!....Ha ha!

To summarize, in effect I will be paying less than a dollar (I know, can you believe that??? I can't!!!) for both Target transactions and the Kmart transaction after all the giftcards, rebates and the cash card!!

It truly pays to coupon!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 15, 2009 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Heather Hernandez said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the successful shopping trip! And glad you won cash in your cereal box too!

 
At May 15, 2009 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous EG said...

Congratulations ! Amazing deals and you have an eagle eye to spot them and the genrosity of spirit to share the tips ...

 
At May 15, 2009 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Lana said...

What deals! I need to pull out my coupon box and go throught them! How do you keep yours organized? (I hate that part!) Is there an easy way?

 
At May 15, 2009 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

I picked up a coupon organizer from Target's dollar aisle and on Sundays after I get my coupon inserts I clip and stuff them into the organizer and generally on Sunday I check on the deal updates for the week (esp for Target and Walgreens-my 2 face haunts)on the blogs I mentioned. I note down the ones that my family would need and accordingly sort out the Qs and put them in seperate envelopes(per store) for that week. Then I go shop alone! (Helps me think...ha ha ha)For this deal I kept aside 2 hours generally to hit the Target, Walmart and Kmart on Nolana.

Print out all the Kraft Qs....there are some awesome deals out there esp with Target as you can couple both the Target Q and Manuf Qs and with the little ones at home...the more snacks the better!

 
At May 15, 2009 at 11:39 AM , Blogger christinaprey said...

Great job!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home