This Page

has been moved to new address

Mama why don't you love me?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Mama why don't you love me?

May 14, 2009

Mama why don't you love me?

Few weeks ago Bunny girl asked me this question and it paralyzed my sane thinking for a moment as I tried to think of when I let her down as a Mother. "She is only 3 and she thinks I don't love her.....what did I do wrong?"

I paused and with my best reassuring voice replied "But baby, Mama loves you so much "

Pat came the reply- "No Mama why don't you love me?"

It must have been the disciplining ....sigh.....or maybe all the veggies she had to eat.....or maybe....

"Bunny girl, Mama loves you sooo much. Really I do. "

Finally exasperated Bunny girl asked " Mama why don't you love (allow!) me to go out alone? "

I'm sure they heard my super sized sigh of relief all the way down to Houston!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 6, 2009 at 2:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Smiling at your relief and darling little Bunny girl's frustration of her Mama not 'loving' her..rather after you unraveled her thought process...though I can imagine the heart stopping moment and can empathise ....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home