This Page

has been moved to new address

In His Hands

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: In His Hands

Apr 6, 2009

In His Hands

Years ago, as a student, my mother sent me this forward in an email and last week while researching for a bible study I came across the article again ...

"A basketball in my hands is worth about $19. A basketball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth about $33 million. It depends whose hands it's in.

A rod in my hands will keep away a wild animal. A rod in Moses' hands will part the mighty sea. It depends whose hands it's in.

A sling shot in my hands is a kid's toy. A sling shot in David's hand is a mighty weapon. It depends whose hands it's in.

Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in my hands is a couple of fish sandwiches. Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in God's hands will feed thousands. It depends whose hands it's in.

Nails in my hands might produce a birdhouse. Nails in Jesus Christ's hands will produce salvation for the entire world. It depends whose hands it's in."

How awesome to rest in this assurance that our lives are secure in our Heavenly Father's Hands. Trust Him, in peace.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2009 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it. I might use it for my daughter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home