This Page

has been moved to new address

The Ultimate Blog Party for 2009 - super prizes!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: The Ultimate Blog Party for 2009 - super prizes!

Mar 24, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party for 2009 - super prizes!

5 Minutes for Mom has this amazing blog party going on. Check out http://www.5minutesformom.com/5808/ultimate-blog-party-2009/ and sign up, there are some awesome prizes to be won.

My absolute favorites would be #19, #21, #22(Yup Target rocks!!), #26, #68, #91, #99(have to make a photobook with our Disney memories!!), #123(great stuff for kids wear!), would love to read the book under USC #13, would be happy with USC # 15 & # 47 too(yay Amazon!), USC #22(so cool!), USC #56 (I guess we all fall under the "I love Target" brigade!!!).......
whew.....so many prizes!!!

What is super cool is they even have a segment of prizes for their International Followers.

This sure is one ultimate blog party!!!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At March 24, 2009 at 10:12 AM , Blogger LissaL said...

Who doesn't love Target? or cupcakes for that matter? Looking at your blog makes me hungry. It is too cute! Nice to meet you through UBP!Have a great day:)

 
At March 24, 2009 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

Ha ha!!Thanx for stopping by :>

 
At March 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM , Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

This is my first blog party and I am loving it.

Stop by my blog for a visit. Though I am relativity new to blogging, I am loving all my new friends.

I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.
I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.

From the comments I have already received, appears to be something a little different and something anyone could use.

I have been so touched by the comments that I have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size.

I really do want to bless people!!! I want my blog to encourage others. I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be Saturday!

 
At March 25, 2009 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

hi Anne n Teresa...thanx for coming over..am stopping at your blogs right after I post this. HAGD!

 
At March 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM , Blogger ~LL~ said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you found your way to Texas! LOL!

anyway, I am eager to learn more about you!

Hope you come again....would love for you to join me for Monday's Making a Happy Home.

Happy UBP!

 
At March 27, 2009 at 11:11 AM , Blogger The Davidson Den said...

Thanks for visiting my place! It's crazy how much fun this is. Almost embarassing... haha I'll be back. I LOVE finding fellow believers online and making connections. Oh, and very cute blog title, by the way. :)

 
At March 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Cynthia said...

Just stopping by from the UBP! Hope you are enjoying the party!

 
At March 27, 2009 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Holly said...

what a fun site! thanks for stopping by my blog..i am enjoying yours!

 
At March 27, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! So very nice to meet you! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home